§ 8.01-192

How claims to be prosecuted

When the Comptroller or other authorized person shall disallow, either in whole or in part, any such claim against the Commonwealth as is provided for by §§ 2.2-814, 2.2-815 or 8.01-605 at which time a right of action under this section shall be deemed to accrue, the person presenting such claim may petition an appropriate circuit court for redress.


Code 1950, § 8-752; 1966, c. 452; 1977, c. 617.


  • Plain Text
  • JSON
  • XML