The Commission shall require that public electric utilities, owning and operating generating facilities, or privately owned utilities purchasing power at wholesale for retail sales within this State, file monthly with the Commission for its review such information as it may deem necessary, which may include the following:
1. The various types of fuels received such as coal, oil, nuclear fuel or natural gas;
2. The following information on fossil fuels:
a. The supplier of the fossil fuel, the cost in cents per MBTU of the fuel, with a notation of whether the fuel was contracted for, purchased on the spot market or purchased from an affiliate of the electric utility;
b. The quantities of the various types of fossil fuels received stated in tons of coal, barrels of oil, millions of cubic feet of natural gas;
c. The average BTU content per pound, gallon or cubic foot received, whichever is applicable;
d. The average sulfur and ash content, where applicable, of the fuel received;
3. Total demurrage charges incurred at each generating plant;
4. Total cost of transportation incurred at each generating plant;
5. The quantity of fuel consumed by each generation unit in the generating plant;
6. The average cost of the fossil and nuclear fuel in cents per MBTU’s consumed at each plant with and without handling charges;
7. The monthly net heat rate expressed in BTU’s per kilowatt-hour for each generating unit;
8. The kilowatt-hour output delivered into the system on a monthly basis;
9. The monthly net kilowatt-hour interchange; and
10. The monthly system kilowatt-hour sales.
1977, c. 125; 1979, c. 617.