Any resolution authorizing the issuance of bonds may contain provisions for:
1. Pledging all or any part of the revenues of the Authority to secure the payment of the bonds, subject to the terms of the proceedings relating to other bonds of the Authority as may then exist;
2. Pledging all or any part of the assets of the Authority, including loans and obligations securing the same, to secure the payment of the bonds, subject to the terms of the proceedings relating to other bonds of the Authority as may then exist;
3. The use and disposition of the gross income from loans owned by the Authority and payment of the principal of loans owned by the Authority;
4. The setting aside of reserves or sinking funds and the regulations and disposition thereof;
5. Limitations on the purposes to which the proceeds from the sale of bonds may be applied and pledging the proceeds to secure the payment of the bonds;
6. Limitations on the issuance of additional bonds, the terms upon which additional bonds may be issued and secured, and the refunding of outstanding or other bonds;
7. The procedure, if any, by which the terms of any of the proceedings under which the bonds are being issued may be amended or abrogated, the number or percentage of bondholders who or which must consent thereto, and the manner in which the consent may be given;
8. The vesting in a trustee of such property, rights, powers and duties in trust as the Authority may determine, and limiting or abrogating the right of bondholders to appoint a trustee or limiting the rights, powers and duties of the trustee;
9. Defining the act or omissions to act that shall constitute a default and the obligations or duties of the Authority to the holders of the bonds, and providing for the rights and remedies of the holders of the bonds in the event of default, which rights and remedies may include the general laws of the Commonwealth and other provisions of this article; or
10. Any other matter, of like or different character, which in any way affects the security or protection of the holders of the bonds.
1984, c. 749, § 9-223; 2001, c. 844.