§ 29.1-309.1

Special lifetime trapping license; permanently disabled persons and disabled veterans

Any resident who is (i) a veteran with a permanent and total service-connected disability as certified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs or (ii) permanently disabled, as defined in § 58.1-3217, may apply for and receive from the Department of Game and Inland Fisheries, for a fee of five dollars or as subsequently revised by the Board pursuant to § 29.1-103, a special lifetime disabled trapping license. Such a person shall provide proof of his disability acceptable to the Director.


2001, c. 62; 2009, c. 9.


  • Plain Text
  • JSON
  • XML