§ 30-344

(Expires July 1, 2017) Staffing

Administrative staff support for the Commission shall be provided by the Office of the Clerk of the Senate or the Office of Clerk of the House of Delegates as may be appropriate for the house in which the chairman of the Commission serves. The Division of Legislative Services shall provide legal, research, policy analysis, and other services as requested by the Commission. The Bureau of Insurance of the State Corporation Commission and such other state agencies as may be considered appropriate by the Commission shall provide staff assistance to the Commission All agencies of the Commonwealth shall provide assistance to the Commission, upon request.


2013, c. 709; 2015, c. 698.


  • Plain Text
  • JSON
  • XML