The Foundation is hereby granted all powers necessary or appropriate to carry out and effectuate its corporate purposes, including, without limitation, the following:
3. To accept, hold, and administer moneys, grants, securities, or other property transferred, given, or bequeathed to the Foundation, absolutely or in trust, for the purposes for which the Foundation is created;
4. To determine how moneys in the Fund are to be distributed and to authorize distribution of moneys in the Fund to entities whose goal is to discourage, eliminate or prevent the use of tobacco products by minors and to reduce childhood obesity in the Commonwealth, on such terms and in such amounts as determined by the Board;
7. To appoint and prescribe the duties of such officers, agents, employees, advisors, and consultants as may be necessary to carry out its functions, and to fix and pay such compensation to them for their services as the Foundation may determine;
9. To receive and accept aid, grants, contributions and cooperation of any kind from any source for the purposes of this chapter subject to such conditions, acceptable to the Foundation, upon which such aid, grants, contributions and cooperation may be made;
10. To do any lawful act necessary or appropriate to carry out the powers herein granted or reasonably implied, including use of whatever lawful means may be necessary and appropriate to recover any payments wrongfully made from the Fund.
1999, cc. 880, 962; 2007, c. 345; 2009, cc. 424, 554.