§ 38.2-1828

Selling accident and sickness insurance

Any individual or business entity who desires to sell, solicit, or negotiate accident and sickness insurance as defined in § 38.2-109 shall obtain a health agent’s license. However, this requirement does not apply to individuals or business entities eligible for limited licenses pursuant to § 38.2-1815.1, or those agents selling, soliciting or negotiating medical, hospital, surgical, funeral or weekly indemnity benefits as a part of a policy of motor vehicle or aircraft insurance.


1979, c. 513, § 38.1-327.39; 1985, c. 616; 1986, c. 562; 1987, c. 521; 2001, c. 706.


  • Plain Text
  • JSON
  • XML