Every apprentice agreement entered into under this chapter shall contain:
8. A statement providing for a period of probation of not less than 500 hours of employment and instruction extending over not less than four months, during which time the apprentice agreement shall be terminated by the Commissioner at the request in writing of either party, and providing that after such probationary period the apprentice agreement may be terminated by the Commissioner by mutual agreement of all parties thereto, or cancelled by the Commissioner for good and sufficient reason;
9. A reference incorporating as part of the agreement the standards of the apprenticeship program as they exist on the date of the agreement and as they may be amended during the period of the agreement;
10. A statement that the apprentice will be accorded equal opportunity in all phases of apprenticeship employment and training without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex;
11. Contact information, including name, address, phone number, and email if appropriate, of the appropriate authority designated under the program to receive, process, and make disposition of controversies or differences arising out of the apprenticeship agreement when the controversies or differences cannot be adjusted locally or resolved in accordance with the established procedure or applicable collective bargaining provisions;
12. A provision that an employer who is unable to fulfill his obligation under the apprentice agreement may, with the approval of the Commissioner, transfer such contract to any other employer if (i) the apprentice consents, (ii) such other employer agrees to assume the obligations of the apprentice agreement, and (iii) the transfer is reported to the registration agency within 30 days of the transfer; and
Code 1950, § 40-127; 1960, c. 336; 1970, c. 321; 1990, c. 614; 2014, c. 734.