A. Except as otherwise provided in subsection B, relations among the partners and between the partners and the partnership are governed by the partnership agreement. To the extent the partnership agreement does not otherwise provide, this chapter governs relations among the partners and between the partners and the partnership.
1. Vary the rights and duties in § 50-73.83 except to eliminate the duty to provide copies of statements to all of the partners;
2. Unreasonably restrict the right of access to books and records in subsection B of § 50-73.101;
3. Eliminate the obligation of good faith and fair dealing in subsection D of § 50-73.102, but the partnership agreement may prescribe the standards by which the performance of the obligation is to be measured, if the standards are not manifestly unreasonable;
5. Vary the right of a court to expel a partner in the events specified in subdivision 5 of § 50-73.109;
6. Vary the requirement to wind up the partnership business in cases specified in subdivisions 4, 5 or 6 of § 50-73.117;
8. Vary the law applicable to registered limited liability partnerships as set forth in subsection B of § 50-73.84.
1996, c. 292.