§ 57-67

Application to court for relief

Any person aggrieved by any final order of the Commissioner is entitled to judicial review in accordance with the provisions of the Administrative Process Act (§ 2.2-4000 et seq.). Either party may appeal any final order of such court to the Court of Appeals in the same manner as provided by law in cases of appeals of right.


1974, c. 574; 1979, c. 595; 1984, c. 703; 1986, c. 615.


  • Plain Text
  • JSON
  • XML