§ 63.2-1819

Where child-placing agencies may place children

Any licensed child-placing agency may place or negotiate and arrange for the placement of children in any licensed children’s residential facility, and, unless its license contains a limitation to the contrary, a licensed child-placing agency may also place or arrange for the placement of such persons in any suitable foster home or independent living arrangement.


2002, c. 747; 2008, cc. 475, 483.


  • Plain Text
  • JSON
  • XML