§ 15.2-3222

What order to be entered by Supreme Court

If the judgment of the special court is reversed on appeal, or if the judgment is modified, the Supreme Court shall enter such order as the special court should have entered, and such order shall be final. In the event that the Supreme Court enters such order, a copy of the order shall be certified to the Secretary of the Commonwealth.


Code 1950, § 15-152.20; 1952, c. 328; 1962, c. 623, § 15.1-1050; 1970, c. 751; 1978, c. 642; 1997, c. 587.


  • Plain Text
  • JSON
  • XML