This is Chapter 11 of the Code of Virginia, titled “Savings Institutions.” It is part of Title 6.2, titled “Financial Institutions And Services.” It is part of Subtitle II, titled “Depository Institutions And Trust Organizations.”
- General Provisions.
- Incorporation; Certificate Of Authority; Corporate Administration.
- Offices, Branches, And Facilities.
- Conversions, Reorganizations, Mergers, And Acquisitions.
- Foreign Savings Institutions; Acquisitions By Out-of-state Savings Institutions Or Out-of-state Savings Institution Holding Companies.
- Real Estate Loans.
- Other Loans And Investments.