1. An irrevocable appointment of the agency to receive service of any lawful process in any noncriminal proceeding arising under this chapter against the applicant or his personal representative if nonresidents of the Commonwealth;
2. The states or jurisdictions in which an application for registration or similar document has been filed, and any adverse order, judgment, or decree entered in connection with the condominium by the regulatory authorities in each jurisdiction or by any court;
4. The name, address, and principal occupation for the past five years of every officer of the applicant or person occupying a similar status or performing similar functions; the extent and nature of his interest in the applicant or the condominium as of a specified date within 30 days of the filing of the application;
5. A statement, in a form acceptable to the agency, of the condition of the title to the condominium project including encumbrances as of a specified date within 30 days of the date of application by a title opinion of a licensed attorney, not a salaried employee, officer or director of the applicant or owner, or by other evidence of title acceptable to the agency;
6. Copies of the instruments which will be delivered to a purchaser to evidence his interest in the unit and of the contracts and other agreements which a purchaser will be required to agree to or sign;
8. A statement of the zoning and other governmental regulations affecting the use of the condominium, including the site plans and building permits and their status, and also of any existing tax and existing or proposed special taxes or assessments which affect the condominium;
10. Plats and plans of the condominium that comply with the provisions of § 55-79.58 other than the certification requirements thereof, and which show all units and buildings containing units to be built anywhere within the submitted land other than within the boundaries of any convertible lands, except that the agency may establish by regulation or order requirements in lieu of the provisions of § 55-79.58 for plats and plans of a condominium located outside this Commonwealth;
B. If the declarant registers additional units to be offered for disposition in the same condominium he may consolidate the subsequent registration with any earlier registration offering units in the condominium for disposition under the same promotional plan.
D. Each application shall be accompanied by a fee in an amount established by the agency pursuant to § 54.1-113. All fees shall be remitted by the agency to the State Treasurer, and shall be placed to the credit of the Common Interest Community Management Information Fund established pursuant to § 55-529.
1974, c. 416; 1975, c. 415; 1977, c. 428; 1988, c. 16; 2008, cc. 851, 871; 2011, c. 605.